Tuesday, October 01, 2013

How To Smell Like Your Favorite Local Celebrity? Part 2

When I was still back home in the Philippines, my cousins and I won't leave our houses without spraying our fave scents. We even discussing and share ideas about our love for scents as if we can't survive without it.
To satisfy my curiosity of finding what do local celebs are wearing herewith is the second part of my post pertaining to celebs fave scents. I won't be able to post any of my travel adventures for now since I haven't gone out for two months but completely stuck in Siem Reap city.
Back to this post, I know everyone is also inquisitive of what the local celebs are worn when they get out for work or for ordinary days.



















Sherilyn Reyes favorite scents are mostly Jo Malone.







No comments:

My Favorite Instrumental Music