Saturday, August 01, 2015

A Day Trip To The Ruins of Ayutthaya

We managed to squeeze in a day trip to Ayutthaya - Thailand's Old City, amidst of the bad weather. However, the weather has been kind to us. Astonished by the photos of the ruins, we were determined to take photos to the best we can and explore it's ancient treasure.
I have been longing to see this old ruins of Thailand's second capital city before they had finally moved it to Bangkok.
Time had eaten out our schedule to check the head of a Buddha's head being galloped by an ancient tree. I might come back and indulge the freedom of enjoying the moment's of checking those other ruins.
We hadn't seen some of the relics but I might scheduling myself of going there one day.















































No comments:

My Favorite Instrumental Music