Saturday, August 22, 2015

Reposting: Photo Diary - Puerto Rico

I got these photo collections from a fashion blogger called I AM GALLA. Been a fan and follower of this guy since I started discovering his blog a couple of years now.
Apart from sharing his unique and classy style in clothing, he sets time to travel and see the world, which I truly like because I am a backpacker myself and a trying hard metro-sexual.
Honestly, I didn't ask permission from this guy since it would be taken him to read my mail for sure since he has a bunch of followers and blog readers.
This guy has truly a good taste in clothing and I love his style with the hope I could easily carry myself the way he does.
So much talking, here are the photos of Puerto Rico among of the countries in the Caribbean that I'd love to see one day.


























Disclaimer: Photos taken from I AM GALLA, do check it out.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Awesome shots! I just stared at each of the pictures for minutes. Puerto Rico sure is a great place to visit.

My Favorite Instrumental Music